Pepperi Customer Success and Support Specialist will work closely with new and existing international accounts making sure they have the best possible experience.
With customers in over 60 countries, Pepperi’s Success and Support team is working with customers worldwide.
Your role is essential in getting customers to successfully start using Pepperi’s product and proactively checking in with them to ensure their satisfaction and continued usage.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with new and existing users
- Partner with sales to increase renewal rate and drive adoption opportunities with new and existing customer base
- Assist with the development of learning materials such as online documentation, training sessions and webinars
- Understand and communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates
- Fluent English
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work in shifts (Morning/Evening/Night)
- Commitment for at least 1.5 years
- Prior customer on boarding or support experience
- In depth know-how of Excel
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Prior experience with ERP systems
- Additional languages
- SQL querying
- Scripting skills