How Angel Eyes Eliminated Order Errors & Increased Sales
September 28, 2021 By Stacey Woods
France-based Eyewear company Angel Eyes established their business 10 years ago as a distributor for William Morris Eyewear. Within 2 years, they were developing their own collections of designer eyewear, including the popular Vinyl Factory and Freak Show brands.
It seems inconceivable in this day and age that a successful and growing international company was still relying on old-fashioned, paper-based processes to run their business. The outdated processes inevitably lead to operational issues, which, combined with high order processing errors, were causing high levels of customer dissatisfaction.
With distribution in France, the United States, Belgium, Israel, Holland, South Africa, Brazil and plans to expand to other markets internationally, addressing these issues was the highest priority.
The Issues to be solved …
- Sales rep time taken up with paperwork – With 15 sales reps taking and submitting orders on paper, the potential for errors and the coordination headache alone is staggering. Managing errors and customer satisfaction issues left the sales reps with little time for building relationships with their B2B customers and doing what they do best – selling!
- Lack of marketing communication – sales management did not have the tools to effectively communicate promotions and sales offers to reps in the field.
- Sales distribution management issues – it was becoming increasingly obvious that managing a growing number of international distributors with manually produced reports sent by email was to say the least inefficient.
What Angel Eyes did …
Implementing a Mobile Sales Force Automation (MFSA) Software was the obvious solution, the only question was which one would best fit the requirements of Angel Eyes.
We’re proud that after checking out the options, Angel Eyes selected the Pepperi mobile sales suite, which they were able to integrate bi-directionally in to their SAP Business One back-end ERP, solving both their marketing and operational issues with one solution.
The Benefits Were Obvious …
- Order errors were reduced by a staggering 99%
- Sales increased by 10%
- Visits to customers increased by 30%
Errors generated by manual processing were drastically reduced, sales reps had access to full stock and order status information in the field. These improvements meant the amount of time reps had available for customers was effectively increased.
Distributors were able to enter orders via a user-friendly, self-service B2B e-commerce portal that included the same functionality of the best B2C e-commerce sites – clear images of items, descriptions & prices, stock information and the ability to view past and present order statuses.
All the metrics for managing sales rep productivity, distributor performance, plan sales activities, create promotional activities and analyze their business are now at their fingertips.
Ibrahim Ghandi – Logistics Manager for Angel Eyes Eyewear has this to say about his experience with Pepperi:
“Pepperi has made a measurable top and bottom-line impact on our sales, and we’ve only scratched the surface of Pepperi’s full capabilities. “
We look forward to sharing many more success stories with you. If you have a Pepperi success story of your own to contribute we’d love to hear from you. Just drop us a line.