GDPR Compliance and Data Protection Solutions
Changes to European data privacy law came into effect on 25th May 2018 under the GDPR, which gives individuals additional rights about the way their personal information is collected and used.
We recognize the importance and sensitive nature of the personal information we receive from our customers, suppliers and all other parties. We take seriously, our responsibility to use it appropriately and welcome these additional protective measures.
We process this personal information primarily to provide services to you. By processing, we mean obtaining, recording, and holding your data. You may also store with us, personal information about other people. In these instances, we ask that you have their authority to provide this information to us.
Pepperi processes personal information based on the following guidelines:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
We will keep your personal information for as long as we provide you with our services and support. We may sometimes be obliged to keep your data for longer for legal, regulatory or other governance reasons.
If you would like any more details on our GDPR policy, or to request access to your data that we hold please email: email@example.com